Avana Weymouth offers an abundance of options, from the historic neighborhood district to the incredible opportunities of downtown Boston. Dine at a variety of local restaurants ranging from classic American cuisine to International delights and comfortable watering holes. Shop for all your necessities at nearby superstores, or seek out the uniquely stylish and the fresh-from-the earth options. Enjoy entertainment, nightlife, employment, and culture – steps from home, or in the city nearby. It’s a location that offers it all.
- Eclectic dining nearby, including tapas at Passport, the Mad Hatter Café, Union Brewhouse, Margaritas Weymouth, Ecco Trattoria, Main Street Grille, KC’s Pub, The Venetian, Indian Delight and more
- Close to shopping and conveniences like Derby Street Shops, Pleasant Shops, and Weymouth Farmer’s Market, along with boutiques, antique shops, jewelry stores, and other specialty shops
- Enjoy outdoor entertainment at nearby parks and playgrounds, or make your way to Webb Memorial State Park or Grape Island
- Located near a variety of well-established public and private schools
- An abundance of local employment, along with downtown Boston’s financial district and an incredible range of colleges and universities
- Easy access to Boston Logan Airport for business travel or exciting getaways
From Boston: Merge onto I-93/US-1S/MA-3. Take MA-3/HWY S via EXIT 7 on the left toward Braintree/Cape Cod. Merge onto Main St/MA-18 S via EXIT 16B toward Abington. Turn Left on Middle Street. Take the 3rd Right onto Mediterranean Drive. 190 Mediterranean is on the right.